I know it's been a while since I've update anything, but not much has been going on. I went to the doc last week for a routine checkup/check-in and everything is fine. My injection schedule did change to now every 10 days (instead of two weeks). I was feeling a bit of a drop off at the end of the two weeks (lack of energy, getting a bit cranky, etc.) so that's why the time between injections has changed. I'm still at 50 cc's at each injection.
Physical changes are happening but very slowly. Starting to get a bit of acne on my face and chest. Voice is definitely getting deeper. No facial hair really, but I can feel it getting thicker on the sides of my face in the side burn area. Leg and arm hair seem to be getting thicker, but since everything is blonde it's hard to really notice. My armpit hair, surprisingly, is what has been the most noticeable in growth and thickness - it's been expanding top to bottom.
I'm definitely feeling happier overall in this growth into myself. It's starting to feel like everything is finally coming together. I've had such support from my friends and family it's been amazing.
I know I definitely HEAR a difference. :)
ReplyDelete