On Wednesday (May 21st) I went back to the Doc for my second injection. The Doc and I did a review of drawing the T out of the bottle, etc. and then I picked a freckle in the designated area of my left thigh this time. Without hesitation I plunged the needle into my own leg, drew the plunger up a bit and then let it rip. Such an odd feeling sticking a needle into my own leg, but I got the blessing to be able to do my injections at home for the next few weeks until my next appointment.
I am still not feeling many changes except more energy. I don't feel as tired after physical activity and I'm not as sore after either a hard PT or doing an odd job that would have normally made me sore. A friend of mine who is a transguy and is on pretty much the same injection schedule as me said that he started feeling more hungry all the time. Then I started thinking about what I've been eating and craving. I have noticed an increased craving for red meat but who knows what that is attributed to.
No comments:
Post a Comment