Sunday, May 11, 2014

Helpful References

So I was thinking about it last night and I realized that there are probably a million questions that people have (feel free to post them) but there are also a lot of websites out there that could possibly help. So I wanted to post a list of websites that I have found and have passed along that I thought were good references to read. Here we go!

For a list of "PC" transgender terms you can check this out: 
http://transequality.org/Resources/TransTerminology_2014.pdf 

PFLAG (Parents and Friends of Lesbians and Gays) had a good website with information on it:
http://community.pflag.org/transgender 



The National Gay and Lesbian Taskforce has some information/stats on transgendered people and some other links that may be good:  http://www.thetaskforce.org/issues/transgender 


Human Rights Campaign has a good list of transgender FAQ's:
http://www.hrc.org/resources/entry/transgender-faq 

I also found a four part YouTube video series with four different trans guys that I thought was a good watch:



 
There is lots of information out there thanks to the internet, just remember that every trans guys experience is different. Please feel free to ask me questions either here or through personal email or phone and I'll try my hardest to get to them quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment